Medior DevOps Engineer job – Indonesia
Do you know all there is to know about databases and want to learn about our back-end?
Medior DevOps Engineer – 40h/w (only in Bandung)
As a DevOps engineer at Sense you will be part of our back-end development and operations team. You are responsible for our 24/7 highly available cloud infrastructure, the heart of our product.
Our back-end runs on Linux (Ubuntu/Debian) which consists of VPSes hosted with AWS, OpenStack and traditional hosting. These servers provide a distributed sensor data storage (Cassandra), relational databases (MySQL/MariaDB/PostgreSQL), several computing and API services and web applications (Python, PHP, GO).
What you’ll do:
- Improve and extend our back-end applications
- Administer our VPS instances
- Work on monitoring and deploy facilities
- Maintain databases and web services
What we’d like to see from you:
- 2-5 years experience in a DevOps role
- Experience with Linux systems administration & security
- Programming experience for web applications (Python/JAVA/PHP/GO) with highly exposure to REST API
- NoSQL & SQL database experience (cassandra/MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Experience with server management tools (chef/puppet)
- A hunger for a fast-paced product-environment
- Enthusiasm to work within an international team
- Experience in Scrum methodology
What we can offer you:
- The rare opportunity to really make an impact on personal health
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in an informal and fun office environment
- An international team, with colleagues working in Western Europe
- Freedom and flexibility to develop both professional and personal skills
- A good salary and great benefits
Are you the DevOps Engineer we’re looking for?
We do not accept agency resumes.