Medior Mobile Developer Job
Do you want to contribute to general health and fitness? Join our ambition to provide people with the tools to optimize their quality of life.
Medior Mobile Developer job (iOS / Android) – preferably 40h/w
Be part of an international and enthusiastic team to contribute to one of the biggest challenges in healthcare, meet increasing customer demand and celebrate all your wins!
What you’ll do:
- Create new features on our Brightr mobile app
- Improve on the current state of the app
- Be part of an efficient Scrum team
- Closely cooperate with our core technology team
- Make sure features are properly designed before going live
What we’d like to see from you:
- Solid iOS and/or Android programming fundamentals
- A hunger for a fast-paced product environment
- Affinity with vitality & health
- Enthusiasm to work in an international team
- Experience in Scrum methodology
What we can offer you:
- The rare opportunity to really make an impact on healthcare and personal health
- Awesome and motivated co-workers
- An informal working atmosphere
- Freedom and flexibility to develop both professional and personal skills
- Monthly salary (yep, really), 25 days of annual leave, a company laptop and a function supporting budget
- Daily lunch with the rest of the team, including a tough foosball competitor
- Other benefits like company Friday-drinks, LAN-parties, X-mas dinners and company outings
We bet you’re interested, so:
- Apply as soon as possible through the Apply page
- Send in both your resume and cover letter
- Jiske (Sense’s office manager) will contact you within a day!
Are you the medior mobile developer we are looking for?
Apply for the medior mobile developer job.
We do not accept agency resumes.